Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleep

So I am here creating this blog because my roommates are yet again depriving me of peace and quiet so that I can get some much needed rest. At the moment we have a very strange man at our place that is playing Rock Band with them and he won't leave. He smells too. I want to throw the X Box over a cliff, then smash it into a million tiny pieces, and then BURN those pieces. That is how I feel. I also am not thinking very nice thoughts about them...something I know I shouldn't do...but I am. I repent in the morning when I go to church.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

crazy pot smoking hippies!!

Emily said...

Are they all staying for the summer? Well, im sorry they are such horrible roomies and they dont understand that 2am is not an approp time for the xbox but you can feel free to vent on the blog any time you like! Welcome!