Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DONE

You know how sometimes we are forced in this life to be strong and hold on and all that garbage?! Well I'm DONE. I'm not giving up completely on life, but I'm DONE having to be strong for certain people. I'm DONE crying myself to sleep. I'm DONE hoping for things that can't be. I'm DONE waiting for certain people to catch a clue. I'm DONE loving someone who doesn't care. I'm DONE lying to myself about things. I'm DONE with the up and down emotions. I'm DONE holding on to dreams that don't exsist. I'm DONE trying to be happy when I'm not. I'm DONE faking that everything is hunky dory when it ain't. I'm DONE telling people that I'm alright when I'm clearly not. I'm DONE not knowing what the future holds. I'm DONE not telling him the truth. I'm DONE waiting for him to come to me. I'm DONE with him not caring. I'm DONE crying over him. I'm DONE hoping for him. I'm DONE, DONE, DONE! Ok........so maybe not.........maybe i still love him. maybe i still care. maybe i still have some strength left in me. maybe i'll still cry. maybe i'll still hope. maybe i'll hold on a little longer. maybe i'll still wait. maybe i'll still fake it. maybe i'll still have faith. maybe i'll tell him the truth. maybe i'll just go to him. maybe i still care enough. maybe i'll just cry to him. maybe i'll still hope for him. but just maybe. not promising anything. just maybe. thank you for letting me get that out. thats all i needed. now its bed time. my alarm goes off in 3 hours. curse this 4:30 a.m. crap. oh well. maybe. maybe i'll talk to him tomorrow. maybe. maybe......this would make a good song...hmmm...maybe....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...that was dramatic.

Mary said...

a.. you stole my background-- give it back you horrible horrible person! dirty looks are coming yoru way!

Mary said...

no no -- see your dirty looks are not anywhere NEAR as good as mine so it is nothign but a joke when you try to flash those my way..so... i wll continue with the dirty looks.. thank you

Mary said...

no no no the only reason you are laughing is because you are so scarred and you are on the verge of peeing yoru pants.. and so your body;s natural response to stopping it is ... laughin...

Unknown said...

ps how is that song coming along!?! and just remember...Through Christ You Can!!!!!

I love you Tigg. I'm here for you. I'm glad we're best friends.