Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where can I turn for peace?


Today I decided to go to the temple. It was the best decision I've made all day long! It was such a great experience! Its been a long time since I have felt the spirit like that and I really needed to feel the Lord's love for me. I also felt the Lord's love for each and every one of the spirits that I was baptized and confirmed for. I am so thankful that I have a temple so close that I can escape anytime I want to. Its amazing the spirit that is there and the feeling that you get just by walking in the door. I love it with all of my heart!!!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Did you take that picture? It is gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

oh my word! I just love you Tigg. We should go to the temple together sometime very soon. and you need to be a photographer. We should start our own business or something. yes. i love that idea!

Shannon said...

Tiggy I found your Blog!!! as I read this i was reminded why I love you so dearly! You are The best love you girl!

Unknown said...

Erin I never knew your loved one tree hill!! You can ask anyone in the faamily and they will tell you that at 8:00 on monday I am downstairs watching my show and I am NOT to be bothered!!! SoIf your home monday nights we can have a party!!!

Erin Page said...

Treb: Sorry to say but that is not my own photo...I swiped it from the internet hehe!

Jahuga: I sure do love your freaking guts! You are great!

Rodes: You are amazing and I miss you TONS! I think we need to get together and do something SOON!

Linds: Every monday night...8 o'clock. I never miss a show!