Friday, May 2, 2008

My calling in life

As I posted earlier, it was my cousing Tia's wedding this past weekend and it was great to spend time with family over the weekend. Not only that, since I couldn't go into the temple I had some extra time on my hands to wander Temple Square and take some pictures. It was the perfect day to get some and I had so much fun. I really think I have missed my calling in life and from now on I am going to head to the inner photographer in me and really get into it. Here are a few pictures that I took that I absolutely LOVE!












Cam and Tia Bowen! YAHOO!


























One of my absolute favorites! I had it blown up!





Also had this one blown up...I love the contrast in this picture :)


















Had this one blown up too!


Super cool! I want to get this one MEGA large...it just costs too much $$$ right now... :(















I'm going to have the BEST art in my home...All done by ME!







1 comment:

Jamie said...

Tigger, These pictures are awesome! Love 'em.
Patches
P.S. Love your video about the heart attacks.