Friday, May 2, 2008

Roommates for LIFE!


My cute new roommate finally moved in today! I was so excited I was ready to go HOURS before she got here! Its a girl I have known since I was in Jr. High, Jodee Dennison, and I love her to death!!!! I convinced her a while back to move in with me just for the summer and I REALLY wanted her to stay for the fall and was trying to rack my brain for things to convince her to stay down...well she did the job for me and she is staying to go to Provo College in the fall! WOOHOO! We are going to have so much fun its insane! Right now she is curled up like a bug in a rug in bed...poor girl was up at 7 this morning packing for the move down! But I managed to get a pic before she crashed! This year is going to be AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for non crazy roomies!