Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eh?

So I got my mission call this week and I know you all have been dying to know :) I had the call for 24 hours before I opened it and to be honest...it wasn't that hard. I just kept myself busy today and made sure I had no down time. Worked perfect. As people started showing up to my house, I got REALLY nervous and by the time 7:30 rolled around I was shaking so bad! I could barely even open up the envelope. Everyone kept yelling "don't read ahead" so I didn't. I was a good girl and covered up what I wasn't reading and as I got to the part where it reads where I get to serve I read it...and busted up laughing! I just could not believe it! NOT what I was expecting AT ALL! But I'm way excited anyway! So without further ado...Here it is. Not only will the Olympics be there in a couple weeks...but in 11 weeks (April 7 to be exact) I will be headed to the.......
CANADA VANCOUVER MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!! So Vancouver 2010 is right! I can't wait! My bishop AND his wife both served there so they are super excited! Like I said, not what I was expecting...its EVEN better!

5 comments:

brynne frei said...

canada, eh?

congratulations!! best news of the whole day! you are going to be such a fantastic sister missionary and how fun to be there right after the olympics! really so excited for you, love!

Heidi Madsen said...

PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jess said...

congrats girlie!!!! best of luck to you

Jamie Nicole said...

Way to go!!! That will be FREEZING this time of year but way to go!!!!

Jaime said...

Congratulations Tigg! You'll be great!